NCI is always growing and looking for talented professionals. Contact us regarding the current openings below to be considered.
Business Development and Sales Position Summary
The Sales and Business Development role is responsible for developing, maintaining, and executing sales strategies for US small businesses in all industries. This position is responsible for selling service offerings into targeted businesses, and negotiating contractual arrangements. The position will work closely with internal departments to ensure appropriate communication flows and sustained business relationships. Potential customers are usually medium to small businesses that are looking to contract with the federal government.
This is an inside sales and consulting position.
- Develop and execute customized presentations to assist clients in their effort to increase sales volume and market share.
- Create new sales and revenue generating opportunities
- Expand existing relationships through the selling marketing services
- Utilize a consultative sales approach that ensures that the client’s business objectives are met
- Continuously review client/merchant landscape and recommend, develop, and implement new and creative approaches to growing the business
- Assist marketing and product development in launching new products or expanding the penetration of existing products within current and new clients
- Contribute to the development of functional strategy
- Provide operational leadership within sales
- May manage to a team of individuals
- Ensure implementation of monthly goals and plans
- Foster productive relationships at all levels with the client and within the organization
- Develop an understanding of the customer’s business including current marketing approaches and challenges
- Actively participate and contribute to new ideas
- Participate in sales meetings and training activities
- 3-5 years B2B sales experience
- Experience in banking, financial, insurance, business development, and mortgage sales industries a plus
- Must be able to multi-task
- Have the skills to speak to C level and above business owners
- Demonstrated track record of planning, managing and closing a complex, competitive sales effort
- Proven ability to implement strategic initiatives with efficiency, professionalism and with demonstrated trouble shooting/problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively create and deliver presentations to all audiences up to the executive levels
- Ability to negotiate business agreements and enhance existing and new relationships
- Consulting experience a plus.
- Intermediate internet navigation and research skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
Please send resume via email to email@example.com for review.