What is GSA OASIS?
GSA’s Federal Acquisition Service (FAS) is developing a next generation contract vehicle for complex professional services. The vehicle will be designed to address agencies’ needs for professional service requirements that:
- Span multiple professional service disciplines;
- Contain significant IT components, but are not IT requirements in and of themselves;
- Contain Ancillary Support components commonly referred to as ODCs;
- Require flexibility for all contract types at the task order level including cost reimbursement; and
- Any one or combination of all of the above.
OASIS will be able to provide both commercial and non-commercial services. The core disciplines of the contract will include program management services, management consulting services, logistics services, engineering services, scientific services, and financial services.
We will engage federal agencies and Industry in a collaborative process to identify the most advantageous structure for this contract and the best practices to incorporate into its design. Our goal is to create a contract vehicle that provides a total solution to agencies’ requirements while maximizing opportunities for small businesses.
How can NCI help?
NCI specializes in proposal writing, especially in the GSA arena. Our experienced staff has kept up with the draft RFP process and stands readily available to help those looking to pursue this one of a kind contract. The deadline for proposal submission is September, 17 2013, therefore we are taking on limited clients for this service. Contact us today to find out more about how your company can participate in OASIS and how NCI can help you achieve it.
1-877-686-5453 or email@example.com